My intended and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon May 2012! yay! But we can't decide on a resort/place! Both of us, just freshly graduating from college want something very relaxing and exciting (not party exciting, but activity exciting). We like the food options and the comfy looking beds at Sandals Grande Antigua, but Palm Island in St. Vincent tends to be calling us as well. Will Sandals Antigua be crowded and crazy? Are Palm Island beds not comfy and food not so good? Also, which has the better beach? Snorkeling is a big exciting deal for us, so thats important too.. Essentially, we want to sit on the beach, drink a fancy beverage with a flower in it, eat good food, snorkel to see beautiful marine life, and sleep in a comfortable bed. Which way to go? Please give us your advice and opinions! Any help will be very much appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 NYE in Punta Cana
- 6 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 7 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Abaco day trips
- 11 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 12 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 13 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 14 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 15 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 16 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 17 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 18 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 19 sailing the Abacos
- 20 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 21 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 22 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 23 1st time to Barbados
- 24 Help selecting an island destination!
- 25 BVI vs. Exumas