anniversary in eleuthera

Jan 18th, 1999, 11:44 AM
craig snider

anniversary in eleuthera

My wife and I are looking at spending our 15th anniversary perhaps in Eleuthera. With leaving our 3 kids at home, we are looking for something where we can relax, not have something too touristy, see local sights, etc. Is the island too long to see the sites. A little pampering would be nice. Good restaurants and beaches definitely.

Thanks

Jan 20th, 1999, 11:12 AM
Lee

Craig: I have not been to Eleuthera, but as a hobby, I research different places. I have been looking at that island myself, for a visit. Eleuthera would appear to be just what you're looking for. It's pretty, almost undiscovered and quiet.

Enjoy!

Jan 20th, 1999, 12:11 PM
Bette

Dear Craig: We were in Eleuthera this past June and had a marvelous time. Stayed at "Cove Eleuthera" which was so relaxing, lovely and the food wonderful. Took the meal plan and met the most interesting and lovely people. This hotel only has about 24 bungalows and only 12 were taken while we were there. Rented a car for 5-6 days and went to Spanish Wells, English Harbor and drove around. Most of the time, we were the only car on the road and there was only 1 traffic light on the entire island.

The beaches were FANTASTIC! We were the ONLY PEOPLE for miles, miles, miles, and miles....

If want further infos, please e-mail me and have fun!

Search this Thread