As we await the arrival of another 6 inches of snow here in NYC, its time to dream about my next island destination!
Our last island stop was a fabu trip to Turks & Caicos, and of course was mesmerized by Grace Bay. Should we chose not to return to TCI but to another island, which one will have a beach(es) that would rival the glamor of Grace Bay?
We think we are down to two: Anguilla or Caymans?
Any other suggestions are welcome. We are looking strictly at the quality of the island's beaches for this exercise.
Thanks and safe travels in 2011!
Ed and Peg
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados