Anguilla honeymooners - 12 days!

May 13th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Original Poster

Anguilla honeymooners - 12 days!

From reading posts on this forum it seems that there are certain places to go on certain days of the week in Anguilla (i.e. Pumphouse on Thurs night, Scilly Cay on Wednesday...etc). Is anyone aware of a list -by day- of what the fun things are to do in Anguilla (or can provide one)? We want to make sure we hit all the best places on the best days! I appreciate any help you can offer!
May 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM

The link contains a calendar that lists a lot of the music and happy hour events

http://www.anguillaguide.com/calenda...=2008&month=05

I personally would recommend Johnnos for Sunday lunch (until about 4 pm or so) with jazz, and then going to Shoal Bay East for more music late afternon into the early evening at Gwen's Reggae Grill and Elodias.

I didn't do any of the late night spots, but I did try to go for dinner on the nights that some other restaurants had live music:

Mangos - Monday (they also have music on Thursday)
Veya - Tuesday
Un Amore - Friday
May 14th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Original Poster

Perfect. Thank you!
Aug 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM

Hi AnguillaBound! I hope you had a great trip. How did you enjoy splitting time between Ku & Cap Juluca? I am considering a similar trip for next year but someone today mentioned I should avoid staying in Shoal Bay East and just to visit during day. I'd appreciate any advice!

Search this Thread