My mom and I are planning a Caribbean getaway this May and we're trying to decide where we want to go. We've traveled all over the Caribbean to MANY different islands, but there are a couple of places we have not been...including Anguila and Grenada. We are thinking seriously about going to Anguilla but we would appreciate some much needed knowledge from anyone who has ever been there.
Basically we're looking for a very modest place ($90-$200 a night), but that is comfortable and VERY close to the beach as well. We wouldn't mind a place with AC units. Having a nice beach is VERY important to us. Also, we like to be able to sit down and have lunch and to have a nice dinner a few days a week somwhere that is in very close proximity to where we are staying. We like to enjoy ourselves at night as well...have a cocktail, listen to music, etc.
Does anyone have ANY recommendations on where to stay in Anguilla that would fit this description?
I'm 23 years old and basically my mom and I just want to get a away for a week or so and have a very relaxing trip where we are NOT croweded by tons of tourists...but at the same time, where we can find the nightlife if we so choose.
Any other general info. on Anguilla would help a lot too!
What about Grenada?
We would GREATLY appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 먹튀검증사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 먹튀검증 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 토토먹튀 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 양방배팅 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 6 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 7 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 8 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 9 Hilton Aruba
- 10 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 11 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 12 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 13 Which Island to visit
- 14 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 15 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 16 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 17 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 18 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 19 Taking Items to Cuba
- 20 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 21 Bermuda Restaurants
- 22 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 23 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 24 Christmas vacation
- 25 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o