After some research, I am trying to decide between the Almond Morgan Bay on St. Lucia and the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen in February 2012. Both take about the same amount of time to get to, and cost approx. the same. We would go for 8-9days, and probably go exploring 2 or 3 days, plus some "local" dining, outside of the resort.
Thank you for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저사이트 목록 ▶● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Havana restaurants
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Family Vac in March
- 6 A Week In Cuba
- 7 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 8 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 9 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Christmas vacation
- 12 NYE in Punta Cana
- 13 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 14 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 15 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Abaco day trips
- 18 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 19 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 20 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 21 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 22 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 23 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 24 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
Almond Morgan St. Lucia vs. Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen