Notices

All Inclusive in Antigua

Oct 17th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Original Poster

All Inclusive in Antigua

I am trying to decide what is the best All Inclusive resort in Antigua for my honeymoon and am looking for advice. I am looking at three resorts: Curtain Bluff, Hermitage Bay, and Galley Bay.
I would like a room with an individual outdoor (secluded) pool or hot tub and would like to keep it under $1,200 a night.
I look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Thank you.
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:44 PM

I'm going to give a bit of out of the way suggestion and suggest the Villas at Sunset Lane - they have nothing short of FABOLOUS reviews.

If you can afford it, you may also look at Jumby Bay.

Alternatively, you could also do well to rent one of the villas in Jolly Harbour - and you will be able to get a pool, jacuzzi tub, and come in well under your 1200 per night price, typically tropical villas has some good offers
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:04 AM

I believe Hermitage Bay is the only one of your 3 choices that has rooms with private pools. You didn't say when you are traveling but be aware that low season in the Caribbean is generally from 15 April (sometimes 1 May) through 15 December. Rates are much lower during low season.

I've only stayed at Galley Bay of the 3 resorts you list. I wouldn't go back. You can click on my name and then further narrow your search by choosing Antigua to look for my posts on Galley Bay. I've commented a few times on our experience there.

I agree that you should look at Jumby Bay, although it might be out of your price range. You may find a deal depending on when you go.
Oct 26th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for your input. After much thought, we have narrowed it down to two smaller resorts-Sugar Ridge and Blue Waters. Do you have any input on either resort? good or bad

Search this Thread