Reload this Page >

All-inclusive honeymoon vacation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Jereme

Message: Hello all. My fiance and I are looking for advice regarding our honeymoon. We want to stay in an all-inclusive resort either in Jamaica or the Dominican Republic. Beach, pool, and food are important, as is romance. The catch is, we want the stay and air travel to run us less than $4000. Any suggestions?<BR>

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 06:54 AM
topper

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 07:26 AM
Penney

DR is going to offer you better prices then Jamaica but it is very different. Resorts are far larger and less personal.<BR><BR>In Jamaica, you can do a Sandals for under $4000 grand - check into Sandals OchoRios or Royal Caribbean, lower level rooms. Also, the Rui is new and has some great prices. Check on the web for prices.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 08:13 AM
xxx

Try the Riu in Negril. We found better rates for it through a travel agent that their website.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 02:41 PM
J Brinegar

Try www.skyauction.com to bid on all inclusive trips to D.R. including air from NY. Tip: The winning bid is usually $550+ pp (before normal tax of $195 pp) which if you're lucky enough to win, would put you in way under your budget. Good luck. It's amazing the sites you can come upon when looking.