I was wondering what eveyone's favorite all inclusive Caribbean Honeymoon location was! My fiance' and I are both in our early twenties. We are both currently college students, but night life isn't very important to us. We would prefer a place with no children, so we have been looking at various Sandals resorts.
We want a place that is more focused on couples and honeymooners than meeting new people. We want something exotic and unique but at/under 7,000$. We would prefer some place other than Mexico because we have both already been there. We're looking for a mix of activities and excursions (scuba, snorkling, etc.) but also a place where we can have days to relax too. The less we have to plan/organize ourselves during the honeymoon the better as well, we are planning our trip in the middle of May, which is right after finals so being pampered after a lot of stress is a must!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 NYE in Punta Cana
- 6 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 7 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 10 Abaco day trips
- 11 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 12 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 13 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 14 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 15 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 16 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 17 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 18 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 19 sailing the Abacos
- 20 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 21 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 22 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 23 1st time to Barbados
- 24 Help selecting an island destination!
- 25 BVI vs. Exumas