all-inclusive for honeymoon?

Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:44 AM
tamara

all-inclusive for honeymoon?

I posted yesterday but realized I should give more info. about what we're looking for. Our honeymoon is in June and we want to go to an all-inclusive in the Caribbean. We're looking for a beautiful, top-notch resort that has snorkeling, a nice beach, good food, and has golf nearby or included. Adults only would be nice but isn't totally necessary. Any suggestions?

Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:08 AM
Tiffany

Tamara - I know I will hear it for this one but I just returned less than a month ago from Sandals Antigua and I was on my "weddingmoon." I read lots of bad comments on about Sandals and it had me worried but the resort exceeded my expectations by far! The resort itself is amazing and the beach is absolutely breathtaking. We had the time of our lives! I would recommend it to anyone and especially honeymooners. It has a real romantic feeling to it. We have never been so relaxed in our entire lives!! It truly was paradise. I can't say enough good things about it. Now if you don't want to go the Sandals route let me say that Antigua has really beautiful beaches. There was also Rex Halcyon which was next door to our resort, you may want to check it out. Dickenson Bay is a good spot. Good luck and congrats!

Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:01 AM
Susan

Tamara,
i would recommend the Playa Del Carmen Mexico. It is in Mexico but its on one of the best beaches, I think, on the Carribbean Sea. The resort that we stayed at is the best AI I have ever been too. It was for our 1 year anniversary and we decided on the Royal Hideway. For our honeymoon last year we stayed at the Sandals in St. Lucia, the Halycon. It was nice but this place is just so much better. The deluxe room was so beautiful with marble bathrooms. And turn down service at night. Seriously, I grew up with having travel agents as parents and we traveled a lot and this was the BEST place, as far as on the carribbean sea, food that's all included, etc. 5 star all the way! If you'd like I can email you pictures of the place. But DEFINITELY consider this place. Plus no children under 16 are allowed, and the golfing is probably about a 5 minute drive from the resort (not included though because not part of the resort itself).

Search this Thread