Notices

Airlines to St.Kitts

Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:36 AM
Original Poster

Airlines to St.Kitts

Hello Friends.
Would anyone please help in finding a cheap airline from Chicago to St. Kitts in December.
Would anyone please tell me all the airlines which fly to St. Kitts?
Thanks
I would appreciate you help
Jul 3rd, 2009, 07:54 AM

American, USAir and Delta all fly from the US to St. Kitts. You won't, however, find any non-stop or direct flights from Chicago area airports. If you fly American you'll have to connect through Miami (daily) or JFK (on Wednesdays or Sundays). If you fly USAir you'll most likely have to connect through Charlotte or perhaps Philadelphia. If you choose Delta, you'll have to connect through Atlanta.

Keep in mind that at certain times of the year schedules on some of those airlines/routs may be such that you might have to overnight either enroute or on the return.

Whether or not the fares on any of the above airlines for your planned dates of travel meet your definition of "cheap" depends on what your budget for airfare actually is. I wouldn't expect to see "rock bottom fares" from Chicago, though.
Jul 3rd, 2009, 09:46 AM

Since I'm not from the Chicago area I'm not sure if the following routings are feasible but if they are you may have a few other options than the ones I mentioned in my first response.

If you can get a non-stop or direct flight from Chicago to either St. Martin or Antigua you could connect to a LIAT flight to St. Kitts from either of those islands. However, you may find it takes more connecting flights to reach St. Martin or Antigua then it does going through one of the U.S. Gateway airports I previously mentioned.

One last suggestion, look at flights between Chigo and San Juan (Puerto Rico) that could connect to the American Eagle flight to St. Kitts. Here again your airlines options are probably still the same - American, USAir or Delta plus you might find that United has a flight from Chicago to San Juan.

Search this Thread