My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 2 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana