I'm looking to plan a short trip for my parents who are visiting me in New York from India this summer. I was looking for some suggestions on what they could do in T&T for about 5-6 days in June. They're quite widely traveled, all over Europe, Asia and the US. A good mix of local culture, natural beauty experienced at a leisurely pace would probably be ideal for them.
Would you recommend they split their time between Trinidad and Tobago on a short 6 day trip? Because they will be by themselves and likely not want to rent a car/jeep to get around, it'd be great if easy access is available.
Also, I've read some articles on Fodors about safety issues for visitors in certain instances. Is this still cause of concern?
Thoughts and insights much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 ▣접속주소:【kakao: BL45텔레그램 :kor7m】
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados