Notices

Advice?

Sep 26th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Original Poster

Advice?

My husband and I thought that maybe this year we would go to Curacao instead of Nevis? So I've been doing research on Curacao and where to say? We don't care for resorts or big hotels like the Hilton. So I was curious about some little apartments or cottages.
Plus, when we stay in Nevis we ride are bikes everywhere, is it safe in Curacao.
Anyone ever ride their MTB trails.
Thanks for the help.
Sep 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
KVR

We are going to Curacao for the first time in April '08. We love going AI, but have tired of the large resorts with too many people. After extensive research, we chose the Lion's Dive. They have 72 rooms located on the Sea Aquarium Beach. They offer a meal plan, but does not include any type of drinks. I fell in love with the pictures of their oceanfront cabana rooms. Just what I was looking for, and priced right. The location seems where we want to be. Within walking distance to several beach restaurants and bars. The bus to downtown is close by.
Sep 27th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Thanks the Lion's Dive does look great, I had one more question is it safe in Curacao?
We have been to Nevis the last three years and just love the fact that its safe. But feel like we want to experience another Island. My husband would go ride his bike and I would go run on the beach by myself and be just fine. Is this possible in Curacao?

Search this Thread