Reload this Page >

Accomodations for family of 5?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2001, 05:28 PM
Sandye

Looking for an All Inclusive that has a great kids club and can accomodate 2 adults and 3 kids under 11 in a suite/room/adjoining rooms/bungalow etc. Seems like all the beds in Cuba are small and not many sofa beds in the rooms. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Old Feb 23rd, 2001, 04:30 AM
Lisa

La Cabana in Aruba..all suites and good kids program. All-inclusive is available.

Old Feb 23rd, 2001, 08:55 AM
toni

You might consider Club Maeva in Manzanillo, Mexico. The property has two bedroom villa units, that would accommodate your family. They also have a kids program. The property is very large, with one olympic size swimming pool and a separate pool that has a waterslide. It also has an adults only pool. Since the property is very large, it is a bit of a walk to the beach, so once you book your trip, request to be either by the beach or by the pool.

Old Feb 23rd, 2001, 09:00 AM
Lauren

I am also a travel agent and Beaches will not allow five in a standard room so your rate increases greatly (unless one of your children is under 2). I suggest Club Med Punta Cana which now gives every family two rooms. The other property I would recommend is a two bedroom villa at Casa de Campo. It also depends where you are flying from and the exact ages of your children since not all properties have programs for under 5's. <BR> <BR>Please e-mail me if you need more details. <BR> <BR>Thanks. Lauren <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 03:56 PM
Bonnie

message: Check out Windjammer Landing Villa Resort in St. Lucia-www.wlv-resort.com. They have 1-4 bedroom Villas with private plunge pools. It's a beautiful resort and St. Lucia is a beautiful island. They have a wonderful children's program and a private nanny for children under 3yrs. In a few weeks we are going for our 3rd time. We bought a time share after out 1st visit.