I am renting a house in the hills a 10 minute walk from Cruz Bay with my husband, our toddler and 1 other couple. We are looking to do some hiking, swimming and snorkeling while we are in St. John.
Is it do-able to get around for a few days via bus while we are there (we don’t have the same exact dates as the other couple, so we wanted to rent a car for our overlapping dates only). How strenuous is the hiking? Should we bring the hiking carrier / backpack for our toddler to be carried around in?
Are there certain beaches that are more “kid friendly” than others (e.g. shallow, not super crowded, shallow snorkeling)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVG Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados