9 Nights in Nove? where to book?

Jun 5th, 2002, 08:21 AM
janie

9 Nights in Nove? where to book?

I am looking to book a romantic vacation for 9 nights in November with the hubby....

I can spend around $500-$700/night with meals.....Need some help/suggestions!!!

We've been to Anguilla and St. Barts and we're looking for something new/different-perhaps not in the caribbean (Maybe South Pacific/Tahiti/Fiji/Cook Islands etc....)

Any suggestions out there? need help! Want something equal/better to Cuisinart/Cap Juluca style resort accomodations/excelelnt beach as in Anguilla....

need help!!!!

Jun 5th, 2002, 10:53 AM
Nancee

Look at Discovery.com-Travel Channel online-may give you ideas on luxury places.

Jun 5th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Nancee

Look into Radisson Seven Seas "Paul Gaugan" luxury cruise ship--sailing Papeete to Papeete.

Jun 5th, 2002, 12:51 PM
Linda

If you want romantic, I was just reading an article on Mauritius (in the Indian Ocean) in my "Gourmet" magazine May 2002-and the beaches in Mauritius are breathtaking.
Gourmet recommended the Le Saint Geran Resort--has its own golf course, gourmet dining-6 star property. Access information typing out "Le Saint Geran, Mauritius" (Google). Air Mauritius flies from the U.S.
Also, my daughter went to South Africa on her honeymoon last September and absolutely loved it. She stayed at a resort on the ocean, went on safari, visited a winery etc.
The Four Seasons Bali is very luxurious and romantic.

Jun 5th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Linda

Reading the same article-- many celebrities have vacationed in Mauritius--Sharon Stone, Princess Caroline, Prince Andrew and Fergie honeymooned there, Prince William etc. There are several suggestions for other hotels plus restaurants in Gourmet.

Jun 6th, 2002, 06:09 AM
Jennifer

Janie,

I wanted to recommend to you LaLuna in Grenada. This is a fabulous resort and is brand new. Check out their website at www.laluna.com. I just booked a client there for their honeymoon and they are very excited. It is very small, romantic and intimate. Set on a wonderful beach and very private.

Jun 6th, 2002, 06:25 AM
tiverton house

Something different Nov.recommendations:
1)Chauve Souris or L'Archipel, Praslin, The Seychelles via Air France
2)Buzios or Parati,Brazil,each about 3 hours north and south of Rio
3)Goldeneye,Orcabessa,Jamaica