Me and my wife are planning a four day trip to PR - San Juan in mid of February next year. We are wondering if you guys can help us out in it. We don't want to stay in an all inclusive resort there but rather stay in reasonable budget and try to explore the island. We are thinking of getting a place to stay from airbnb, is that a good idea or should we book a decent hotel?. Should we get a rental car or use the tansit? Any recommendation for good places to eat?? I checked some forums and looks like Condado seems to be safe and close to all the places....Also what areas should we avoid and how safe it is over there like staying/driving out late night or walking along the beach
I know 4 days is a small trip and thats why we want to hit all the main spots/sightseeing/activities in PR.
Looking forward for your feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681:72O8 Password reset CONTACT AVAST Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados