We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and are considering Little Palm Island in Florida, Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda, or The Reefs in Bermuda. We've never been to any of those. Naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season, but Aruba does not appeal to us. I am not familiar with the "B" or "C" islands, but am thinking we would have to spend more on airfare to get there, and not find comparable resorts. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MOZILLA BROWSER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MOZILLA Tec*h care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana