I am trying to figure out where my fiance and I should honeymoon next May!
I have stayed at Tres Rios in Riviera Maya, as well as the majestic elegance in Punta Cana, and a hotel in Cancun that I cant recall the name of. my fiance has yet to travel to the Caribbean but he has been to Australia (not sure on the hotel).
we are looking for a hotel with elegance, a hotel that's all inclusive, something not super expensive,a hotel with a good variety of restaurants and bars, a hotel with pools, a spa, in room jacuzzi, a hotel with some sort of activities (gym, snorkeling, bingo, theater, casino, etc.) and is all around a good hotel!
please leave comments on what is an amazing hotel for our may honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노총판 바카라 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not