we are a couple and will spend two weeks in Cuba end April.
We have rented a carafter our two days visit to Habana.
I am a photographer and like stret photos of normal life and not places too touristic.
I look forward to visit
- Habana 2 days
- Varadero (?)
- Santa Clara
- San Isidoro de Holguin (feast Romeria dela Cruz)
- Santiago de Cuba
My questions, too many places, missed more interesting places?
Which places are a must? What is the best route?
Thanks for all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 2 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 3 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 5 Which Island to visit
- 6 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 7 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 8 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 9 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 10 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 11 Taking Items to Cuba
- 12 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 13 Bermuda Restaurants
- 14 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 15 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 16 Christmas vacation
- 17 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 20 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 21 NYE in Punta Cana
- 22 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 23 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 24 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 25 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia