My husband and I are planning a trip to TCI and this will be our first time to the Caribbean. We are on the west coast, so usually go to Hawaii or Mexico. We are in our early 40's with no children. We like to relax on the beach, eat/drink, snorkel, explore other beaches, pretty low key. We are thinking about going the last week of Feb/ 1st week of March (thought this might be a good time since it's after President's week and hopefully before spring break). Looking into staying at Seven Stars Resort. I wanted to get some opinions on going this time of year and if you think this is a good choice for accommodations. April is also a possibility, but would rather go sooner than later.
Also, I've seen that mosquitoes and no-see-ums can be an issue. Has anyone had a problem with the these?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!