Looking for recommendations that meet the following:
-Sexy, romantic, higher end
-Private bungalow or villa with beach access (not more than 1 or 2 br)
-Preferably private plunge pool or hot tub
-Would be good to be part of a resort or hotel to have access to restaurants, staff, etc.
-Sandals and large mega resorts not our style, but adults only would be good
-Traveling from DC area, hope to fly to one location and do one local air/ferry or ground transfer. Pretty much open to any islands as long as reasonable to travel to.
Planning a trip for this summer, so may run into booking difficulties since it is so close.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados