Women's Hair Salon Montreal

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:47 AM
Darcy

Women's Hair Salon Montreal

I am seeking recommendations for a good women's hair salon in Montreal. A salon for a stylish cute for a youngish 50 year old Thanks.

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 04:26 AM
Bonnie

I am so envious that the most fabulous hair salon is in Montreal, not Toronto, and I go there every chance I get. I am talking about the salon at Ruby Foo's Hotel. I have the number:514-735-6995. The salon is beautiful, with valet parking, cappucino bar, makeup area, clothes shopping, etc. and their stylists are wonderful. I'm sorry that I don't have a specific stylist's name for you but I book depending on who is available when I arrive after my drive down the 401. You will love it.<BR>

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Darcy

TTT: I was hoping to get a couple more suggestions for a downtown location. We will be in Montreal next week, staying at the Queen Elizabeth. Do you think the salon at the Queen Elizabeth is good? Thanks.

Old Nov 14th, 2002, 12:03 PM
jill

There is something old and stuffy about the Queen E and it's guests, so I think you should look around rue Sherbrook or in Westmount for some stylish hip salons.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a very nice and all white salon off St. Catherine and Guy called Salon T Concept. This young lady did my color and haircut and did an amazing job. It's downtown and open late. You can't miss it because its by the main Second Cup coffee shop where I meet my friends.