Considering a wildlife, hiking (nothing beyond 2 hrs or so per day) and polar bear tour in Churchill area.
We understand we would have to take multiple flights from PA, and have limited accommodation options. The only all-inclusive tour options I have learned of were around $3500k or more pp and we cannot do that. Considering just 4 nights 5 days, so we cannot often due tour packages, any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 संपर्क YANDEX EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ YANDEX Tec*h
- 3 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 4 Montreal for new Years
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Toronto - here we come!
- 9 Christmas in Quebec City
- 10 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 11 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 12 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 13 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 14 Montreal for New Years
- 15 Babymoon Destination
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 18 My Family Travle Vlog
- 19 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 20 Ottawa in December
- 21 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 22 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 23 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 24 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City