We are planning a 10-day trip in Newfoundland this summer. Our Airmiles are paying for our flight tickets (yay!), but we had to cut down our original 16-day itinerary to respect our budget.
So here is our dilemma: We can either fly into GANDER, then spend 4 days in Twillingate (we would be there during the Fish and Folk Festival), 2 or 3 days near Springdale and 2 or 3 days near Terra Nova Park, fly back from Gander.
OR, we can fly into Deer Lake, spend 4 days in Lark's Harbour, then the remaining days near Belle Bay to hike in Gros Morne.
We want to experience small town hospitality, do quite a lot of moderate hiking, and some boat tours. We are moderately fit in our early 40s.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/erezan-xtreme/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria