We're now considering the idea of visiting Western part of Canada this year.
We would fly in Vancouver.
From there, the 3weeks-trip would probably be something like that:
- Rocky Mountains (Revelstoke, Yoho, Banff, Jasper..) - Prince George - Prince Rupert - Ferry transfer to Port Hardy - Vancouver Island - Vancouver.
We're looking for nature, animals, panoramas, and we would like to do some little hiking, mountain biking and maybe kayaking.
In your opinion, which period would be better for this type of trip? End of May/Mid June or the beginning of September?
Every other suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December