Should we be prepared for snow the last week in October (2014)? We are booked for a trip to Quebec City Oct 28-Nov 4 and wonder about footwear.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 2 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 3 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 4 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 5 Montreal for new Years
- 6 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 7 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Toronto - here we come!
- 10 Christmas in Quebec City
- 11 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 12 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 13 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 14 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 15 Montreal for New Years
- 16 Babymoon Destination
- 17 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 18 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 19 My Family Travle Vlog
- 20 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 21 Ottawa in December
- 22 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 23 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 24 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 25 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton