Notices

Visit to Canada

Jul 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Original Poster

Visit to Canada

My first time want to visit Canada and only 6 days in Canada, I was wondering with my short time visit, which city is the best for family? and is there any organic restaurant or GMO's free .
Anybody know if I visit on November go to Quebec will be have snow?

Thank you.
Aug 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM

Where will you be coming from and what are your interests? Since you only have 6 days it makes sense for you to pick a destination that is close to your starting point. Do you want to spend all your time in a city, or would you like to take some days trips? Canada is a huge country and very diverse. What sort of things are you expecting to see? Give us some more information and I'm sure there will be suggestions.
Aug 1st, 2013, 02:32 PM

Yes I agree. Take a look at a map and figure out where you may want to go. You asked about Quebec and certainly Montreal and Quebec City is a nice trip and can be dome in 6 days, as can Toronto and Niagara or Vancouver and Victoria. You need to figure out where in Canada you want to visit most.

in Quebec, the first snowfall of the year typically occurs in November so you may get lucky. Sometimes you may get an October snowfall - who knows with the crazy weather we have been having. Usually happens towards the end of the month in November and historically, around a foot (12 inches) of fresh snow will fall in Quebec City throughout November.

Search this Thread