My Fiance and I will be honeymooning in Vancouver and Victoria in August of 2016. We will be there for 8 days. We are planning on spending one night and two days in Victoria and the surrounding area. We want to do some outdoors activities, as well as explore Vancouver and Victoria.
What things we should make sure to do in Victoria?
What should we make sure to
Are there other things on Vancouver Island which are worth going to see with the 8 day time frame in mind?
Are their any restaurant recommendations? (Note my fiance is allergic to seafood)
Is it worth taking one of the days to go to Whistler?
Other General Advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City