My wife and I and another couple are in the early stages of planning a 2-3 week trip in September to Vancouver. We would be interested in traveling by car to Whistler from Vancouver, and then motoring to Seattle. We would be flying from the Boston area. At this point not sure if it would make more sense to fly to Seattle, rent a car, then drive to Vancouver, or to reverse direction. We're interested in doing some moderate hiking, plus experiencing the history and culture of the area, and certainly the cuisine of the the Northwest. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 7 Montreal for new Years
- 8 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 9 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 10 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 11 Toronto - here we come!
- 12 Christmas in Quebec City
- 13 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 14 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 15 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 16 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 17 Montreal for New Years
- 18 Babymoon Destination
- 19 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 20 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 21 My Family Travle Vlog
- 22 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 25 Quebec City Cozy Pubs