Need some help with my Vancouver itinerary. Arriving on Monday 1pm and taking Alaska curise on Friday. Staying in downtown near CanadaPL.
Monday - Stanley Park and walk around the city.
Tuesday - Van Dusen Gardens, Queen Elizabeth Gardens with Bloedel Conservatory.
Wednesday - Grouse mountain - Zipline with Peak Experience (Skyride, mountaintop activities and Peak Chair access) and Lynn Canyon only for the bridge
Thursday - Take a ferry out to Bowen Island for a hike.
Question : 1. Can I do grouse mountain and Lynn canyon on the same day?
2. Is Bowen Island worth the visit.
3. Place to walk at night Seawall, Canada Pl or anymore
Appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 2 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 6 Montreal for new Years
- 7 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 8 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 9 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 10 Toronto - here we come!
- 11 Christmas in Quebec City
- 12 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 13 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 14 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 15 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 16 Montreal for New Years
- 17 Babymoon Destination
- 18 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 19 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 20 My Family Travle Vlog
- 21 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 22 Ottawa in December
- 23 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 24 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 25 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas