We will be flying from NYC to Somewhere in Quebec for the last two weeks in August. The kids are 7 and 12. We want off the beaten path. I was thinking Gaspe and the islands, or perhaps Tadoussac...I don't know...overwhelmed. We like culture and nature and don't really want to spend tons of time driving all over the place. We also likes swim able beaches (not freezing). Our last three nights will be spent with friends at a cabin in Morin Heights (or first three nights..???).
Any help regarding an itinerary, must see spots, amazingly quaint villages, would be appreciated...just throw it out there. Regarding transportation...we are flexible...planes, trains, automobiles. Basically we are wide open for adventure (with kids in mind).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AVAST 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact AVAST Tec*h care
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 7 Montreal for new Years
- 8 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 9 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 10 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 11 Toronto - here we come!
- 12 Christmas in Quebec City
- 13 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 14 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 15 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 16 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 17 Montreal for New Years
- 18 Babymoon Destination
- 19 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 20 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 21 My Family Travle Vlog
- 22 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 25 Quebec City Cozy Pubs