I normally post in the Africa forum as I almost always do safaris. But this time we tried something a little different.
We visited Vancouver Island, did whale- and bear-trips at Telegraph Cove, crossed over to the sunshine coast, drove to Jasper, and then further north to the Rockies and back down to Vancouver. In this 2nd part of the trip we did a lot of Provincial- and National parks; Wells Gray, Mt. Robson, Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier, Mt. Revelstoke.
We were with 6 in one vehicle and used only B&B's or lodges. Our ages; 37 to 65 (so itinerary was adapted to that).
For a trip report including plenty of pics, see here;
( yes I know it's on a safari forum. Force of habit! )
If you have questions; just ask!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://michiganstatevsmaryland.football/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
Trip report; Vancouver Island to Rockies and back