We're from Virginia and are contemplating a driving trip that would encompass Niagra Falls, Toronto, Montreal, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia(especially the Bay of Fundy and the Cape Breton areas)and back down to Acadia National Park, Boston and Cape Cod and, possibly, New York City for a couple of nights.
Do you think this is possible to do in 3- 4 weeks? What suggestions would you have for routes to take and places to stay. We don't really know anything about Nova Scotia and New Brunswick but we love hiking and understand that the areas are beautiful.
We also would want to see whales and any other wildlife that is different from the U. S. east coast.
Will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 aol 1800 : 681 : 7208 installations CONTACT aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Montreal for New Years
- 3 Two week taster
- 4 Across Canada by Train
- 5 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 6 My Family Travle Vlog
- 7 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 8 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 12 Babymoon Destination
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 15 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 16 Ottawa in December
- 17 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 18 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 19 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 20 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 21 Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Victoria in December
- 23 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 24 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 25 Happy Canada Day