I'm 24 yo fm and I am thinking of traveling by myself in late August for about 4-5 days.
I would like to go to a place where I can appreciate good natures with some interesting activities plus not-to-boring nights.
I'm thinking of Canada, not too far from NY, and i only got Montreal on my list.
any of you have a better idea?
Also, I've been looking through all those package offers from airline websites,
are they any good? or would it be better if i booked air and hotel/hostel separately?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ([email protected])How to get your desired band in IELTS online
- 2 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 3 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 4 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 5 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 6 Montreal for new Years
- 7 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 8 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 9 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 10 Toronto - here we come!
- 11 Christmas in Quebec City
- 12 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 13 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 14 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 15 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 16 Montreal for New Years
- 17 Babymoon Destination
- 18 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 19 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 20 My Family Travle Vlog
- 21 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 22 Ottawa in December
- 23 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 24 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 25 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas