I am an Aussie looking at taking the train from Toronto to Halifax and was wondering if there are any tips or it is not worth it I have enjoyed the Train journey's here in Oz and would love to try one in Canada I know the Canadian goes across country like our Indian Pacific over 3-4 days but time restraints won't allow us to travel that sadly maybe another trip, the planned timing for this trip is mid to late September 2013 so am researching a lot of info to get a good run down of what i can an can't do,
Thanks in advance for any tips and advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/alpha-pro-muscle/
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise accommodation and must do's.
- 3 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 6 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 7 Montreal for new Years
- 8 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 9 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 10 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 11 Toronto - here we come!
- 12 Christmas in Quebec City
- 13 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 14 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 15 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 16 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 17 Montreal for New Years
- 18 Babymoon Destination
- 19 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 20 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 21 My Family Travle Vlog
- 22 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 25 Quebec City Cozy Pubs