next week we will arrive at Toronto at 13:00 , the next day we intend to take a bus or train to Niagara falls, wich is the best way to do that by public transportation?
Do i have to buy tickets in advance?
We have a reservation for a hotel on Niagara, when is the best time to depart from Toronto , and still have some fun when we get to the Falls? including maybe one attraction and walking along the park view?
Thnks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 2 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Montreal for New Years
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Babymoon Destination
- 8 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 9 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 12 Ottawa in December
- 13 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 14 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 15 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 16 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 17 Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 Victoria in December
- 19 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 20 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 23 What is famous in canada?
- 24 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 25 May2018 Banff accomodations