I am planning a 3-day late July trip for my husband and me to visit the Thousand Islands. We will be staying at a B&B in Gananoque. I see several day cruise trips listed lasting from 1 to 5 hours. Any suggestions as to which is the best to do?
Also, my husband will be celebrating his 50th birthday while we are there. Any suggestions for a great restaurant? The price is less important than a fun atmosphere and great food. He isn't really interested in "fru fru" food (a technical term).
Overall, what would be your "must do" list for a 3-day trip.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?