I was thinking about doing a long weekend in the 1000 Islands this July, but I am not exactly sure how far they are from Montreal. I also am not familiar with them at all so if anyone wants to give me an overview of what one can do there I would really appreciate it. I am 24 and will be with my mom, 49, and my sis 19. We enjoy cute little shops, nice scenery, good food, things to do in the evenings etc.
Lemme know if you think TI fits the bill for us.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 2 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 3 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 4 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 5 Montreal for new Years
- 6 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 7 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Toronto - here we come!
- 10 Christmas in Quebec City
- 11 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 12 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 13 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 14 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 15 Montreal for New Years
- 16 Babymoon Destination
- 17 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 18 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 19 My Family Travle Vlog
- 20 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 21 Ottawa in December
- 22 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 23 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 24 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 25 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton