I am posting this in the US and Canada forums.
My husband and I are visiting Thousand Islands later this month. We love to hike. I've seen a few sites regarding trails on US and Canada sides, but I'm looking for some guidance.
Does anyone have particular hikes (any easy to intermediate are all fine) they love? We love to photograph and enjoy the scenery, so I'd love any suggestions of particularly amazing hikes. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800~681 7208 Passwords Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care 24*7 ak47baba
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?