My boyfriend and I will be visiting Montreal this coming weekend, Saturday - Monday. I have searched the forums and the web quite a bit for things to do and we have come up with the following itinerary. There’s nothing like personal recommendations though, so we would really appreciate if you could give us any insight on to anything we should add, take off, or lump together. Thanks!
Saturday we’re hopefully arriving around noon and are trying to figure out which activities should go for which days.
- Old Montreal and Notre-Dame Basilica
- Underground city
- Mont Royal Park
- Rue Ste Catherine and Ste Laurent
- St Michel Flea Market
Other things we’re interested in are:
-Street festivals/outdoor flea markets
-Free jazz festival events
-Good restaurants, but not too expensive. We like all kinds of food and any eclectic, vegetarian or interesting local spots are welcome
-Nightlife: rooftop bar suggestions or any good (but not pretentious) clubs would be appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria