We're planing a trip in August to visit a couple people North of us. One is in Fort St. James, and the other in Yellowknife. I could use google maps to get a route to drive, but thought I'd ask you to see if there are any special places we should't miss along the way. It's the first trip North for both of us, so maybe one way, either driving up or coming down, should be more scenic with the other being more expeditious.
Does anyone know which drive would be the 'best'?
Vancouver with a detour to Fort St James, then on to Yellowknife OR
Yellowknife 'straight' through to Vancouver
Any suggestions on things to stop and see?
Thanks for the input
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December