I'm Sebastien, I'm French and with my girlfriend Elodie, we'll come to Vancouver end of June for one year (PVT).
We're looking for 1 or 2 persons who would like to join us for a road trip to South of Alaska start of July.
I have been starting to plan the road trip (where take gas, where we could sleep, many thing to see on the road, ferry to see whales, ...)
we could start from Vancouevr the 1st of July drive two days to Whitehorse and Haines by Haine-Junction; we could stop anywhere to see moutains, park or glacier, but the goal is to go to Alaska Faster.
In Haines, we would like to take a ferry and go to Juneau, seeing whales and other animals during the trip.
stay one day in juneau to see glacier and other. return to Haines with teh same sea road. maybe go to skagway....
if people are interesting
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Montreal for new Years
- 3 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 4 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 5 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 6 Toronto - here we come!
- 7 Christmas in Quebec City
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 10 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 11 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 12 Montreal for New Years
- 13 Babymoon Destination
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 16 My Family Travle Vlog
- 17 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 18 Ottawa in December
- 19 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 20 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 21 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 22 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Victoria in December
- 25 Mont Tremblant attractions