My husband and I are planning a road trip this summer from Minneapolis to Montreal, and then up to Quebec City. This is our first time exploring Canada. We don't have a strict time frame (we could be gone for 2-3 weeks), and we'll be embarking in mid-July.
We are on the budget of two nonprofit staffers, so it won't be a luxury trip, but we can splurge on one or two experiences.
Does anyone have a recommended route we should take? What are some "can't miss" spots along the way? Are we missing an opportunity by taking this route, and while we're on the East Coast, should we be visiting other places in Canada? We are both adventurous, but not looking for camping or "roughing it". We don't mind out of the way spots, and we're both very into art/theatre/music and good food. Beautiful scenery would be great, too.
Thanks for any insights you can offer; we're excited to explore!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria