my husband and I will be venturing to New Brunswick and then to Halifax by car from NJ.in the next week or so.
Do we need to make room reservations, or do you think we'll be OK if we just drive and stop when we want to?
Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated in that area and in the areas of dining, must-see's, etc.
Thank you for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 CANON PRINTER I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT CANON Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?