I am hoping some locals can give me some good feedback. We are flying into Montreal next Saturday, April 4 and flying home out of Burlington, VT on April 11.
We live in San Diego and never wear winter gear. Can someone please tell me what you would recommend we have for your current weather? I assume coats, hats and gloves. Can my teenaged boys wear their sneakers, or do should we all have snowboots or some other type of shoe? I really have NO idea!
Also, can you buy train tickets from Montreal to Quebec quite easily, or should I purchase these tickets now, before we go? Do they sell out?
Anyone know of a good way to get from either Montreal or Quebec City to Burlington? I am guessing greyhound is the way to go if we don't want to rent a car, but wanted to double check with locals.
On my calendar it says, "Easter Monday" for April 6. Is this a national holiday in Canada, and should we expect things to be closed? Do most things close on Easter Sunday?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria