We go to VANCOUVER in July 2012 for the month and intend to see the Rockies etc with a side trip to Seattle for 4 days in a hire car. I have looked up about the various border points but I cant find out anywhere what exactly the border process is. I know I have to complete an I-94W form but when I get to border, what lane do I use? do I then have to park up somewhere and go into an office?
As time is of the essence I don't want to complicate matters by using wrong lane or doing something stupid. We will be approaching border from Chilliwack.
So can anyone tell me the process in simple steps?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 4 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 5 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 6 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 7 Montreal for New Years
- 8 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 9 Babymoon Destination
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 14 Ottawa in December
- 15 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 16 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 17 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 18 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 19 Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Victoria in December
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 25 What is famous in canada?
process at border driving a hire car from vancouver to seattle- from uk