My Husband and I are wanting to do a one week trip to Nova Scotia for our anniversary. (August 14- 21) We are wanting too see as much as we can but at a relaxed pace. We are interested in seeing Halifax(day that we arrive) and overnight and the on tho explore!
Interests include: The Cabot trail - we would like to see beaches, do a hike or two, whale watch, but also have time for leisurely meals and time to relax. Just wondering how to plan so that we can make day stops along the way but wondering where would be the best places to stay for the night?
We would like two stay a least two nights in one place on our anniversary Aug17-18 on a waterfront property (Keltic Lodge???) We would also like to see Peggy's Cove.
Just trying to come up with an itinerary that would give us the best experience for our time!
Any help would be appreciated as there is so much information available I am overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL I855:570:1233 Installation AOL CONTACT 24/7
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria