Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Canada
Reload this Page > One Way Flight from Buffalo to Newark Airport (NJ) or from Toronto to Newark......Pls Help!

One Way Flight from Buffalo to Newark Airport (NJ) or from Toronto to Newark......Pls Help!

Dec 16th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Original Poster

One Way Flight from Buffalo to Newark Airport (NJ) or from Toronto to Newark......Pls Help!

Hi!

I'm looking for a one-way flight that is decently priced from preferably Buffalo to Newark or second choice from Toronto to Newark. Any ideas? oh, and I need to leave this Sat or Sun at the latest. I was hoping to avoid Greyhoud or Amtrak.

I have checked fares with JetsGo and WestJet from Toronto. Are there any other good airlines? I also thought that Southwest flew from Buffalo to Newark in the past but didn't see it on their site.

Please do advise. I'm getting a bit desparate as I realize how last minute this is and I don't want to spend loads of money!

Cheers,

gtrekker
Dec 16th, 2004, 07:05 PM

An enquiry for Dec 19th at Hotwire brings up fare of US$138 from Buffalo to Newark. I gather the way Hotwire works is you don't know to which airline they'll assign you until you've bought the ticket. However, they do guarantee that you'll fly with one of the following airlines:

United
Northwest
US Airways
Delta
Aloha
American
Continental
American West
Hawaiian

Also, they don't offer one-way fares. The US$138 is for a return fare, but I guess you could just fail to use the return ticket.

www.hotwire.com

Hope that helps.
Dec 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM

Try Air Canada, out of Toronto to Newark they have a fare for 56$ US, comes to $100 US, tax included.
It seems to be the cheapest.

Search this Thread